Dear Lemon Lash Family,
We know this has been a difficult time; we hope you’re staying safe and healthy. We know you miss your lashes, and we do too!
We are now open for business! With that, we don’t take this lightly and we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our shop as soon as they are able to. We have been working hard to prepare our team for reopening. We’re taking the following steps to make sure that we’re operating in a safe manner. Here’s are the steps we are currently taking:
- We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment. Everything we touch will be wiped down after each client. That includes tools, products, chairs, counters, etc.
- Our team members will be wearing face coverings while inside the shop and serving clients, as well as washing their hands before and after each service.
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before entering the shop with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers.
- Services will be by appointment only — at this time we are not accepting walk-in appointments, but please feel free to check for availability.
- We have a new virtual check-in process to maintain social distancing, so please be on the lookout for our emails or text messages with instructions on what to do and when. Our waiting area will be unavailable, so we ask that you only enter the shop once we let you know it is safe to do so.
- We’re limiting the number of people in the shop at one time and have social distancing cues throughout for you to reference.
- At this time we will not be serving beverages.
- We love hugs and handshakes; however, we’ll be a no-contact zone for the time being.
Here’s what we’re going to need your help with to ensure the safety of clients and team members:
- If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
- Twelve hours prior to your appointment time, you will receive a health questionnaire to ensure you don’t have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 or known exposure. Please help us keep you and everyone safe by completing the questionnaire. If you have known symptoms or exposure, your appointment will be canceled, at no charge.
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering while in our shops. Remember, you are getting your hair done, so be sure to wear one that fits around the ears allowing for your hair service to be performed without removing the face covering. If you don’t have one or forget yours, we will have disposable masks for you to use.
- When you arrive at the shop, you will also have your temperature taken with a non-contact digital forehead thermometer. Clients with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to cancel their appointment, at no charge, and return at a later date. We will not store any client temperature data.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone, as we are limited on the number of people allowed in the shop at any given time.
- If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting [email protected] 24-hours in advance of your appointment, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.